Some business bloggers (including yours truly) are collecting their top 24 personal blog posts of 2004 over at A Penny For. So without further ado, here’s the metacool Top 24 for 2004:
- How will it look in a month?
- Do it to the hilt!
- Getting Visceral in Wetsuits
- Laide, no Jolie
The Bimota Tesi Millenium
- When the Prototype Becomes the Product
- Soichiro Honda on Enjoyment and Innovation
- Teamwork & Creativity
- Using Option Value to Win the X Prize
- You can prototype with anything
- Iridium, Steve McQueen, and Venture Design
- A lesson in avoiding assholes, from Sir Richard Branson
- Cranium Wisdom from Richard Tait
- Vartan Gregorian on Liberty
- Vartan Gregorian on Organizational Leadership
- What if the CEO knew his products?